Backpack Girl.

https://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2018/05/backpack-girl.html


BACKPACK GIRL.

I have never ever thought that I would choose backpack over a handbag, never. But it happened. It is the most practical thing for me at the moment and it's so much easier pushing the stroller around with a backpack on my back. And it definitely fits more things. 
Which reminds me, it's been a long time since I've done "What's in my bag" blog post, so I might do one with "What's in my backpack". Would you be interested in it? Let me know ☺ 

THE OUTFIT.

 This outfit is rather simple, when it comes to the colors and the combination itself. The main piece for me is this wonderful skirt (which is size S yeahhh!!). I chose to wear it with a clean white shirt and white sneakers.
It can be completely styled up with a pair of heels or just flats and more classic shirt, to make it business casual. 

Signing off right now, my baby is waking up :) 

Hope you like it
S. ♥ 

♥ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram  ♥

Shirt - Lidl (Esmara) 
Skirt - Butik Biljana
Sneakers - H&M 
Backpack - Local market

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska