Blues & Greens | All in Between

 https://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2019/07/blues-greens-all-in-between.html
For a long time now, official fashion rules are 'out of the window'. You can now experiment with styles, trends, whatever suits you and whatever you feel in the best. 
That is why, you are allowed to mix patterns, prints, shades. You name it - you can wear it.
And that is what I love. Shoes do not have to be matching with bags and belts. Accessories with make-up. 
And that is why, what I am wearing here are different shades of greens and blues and I don't mind it. Everything goes with everything as long as you wear it with confidence. 
 
Hope you like it 
S. ♥

♥ Follow me on Instagram | Facebook

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska