About Me
- Sanja
- Skopje, North Macedonia
- 30, traveler; former dancer :) If you want to contact me please send an email to sanjic.velkovska@gmail.com
Popular Posts
-
As the sunny days are coming, short skirts and bare legs are revealing :) I have many many skirts, and I love wearing them, even though I...
-
The number tees are the latest and widely spread trend. No matter the color, the size, the model - everything goes. The days are sti...
-
♫ ♪ Dean Martin - Mambo Italiano ♫ ♪ Time to get the skirts out right? It's spring, of course the answer is yes :) And w...
-
You said mint is in, right? Well, mint, coral, neon, stripes... are all taking part in this spring's must haves :) Not much...







Прекрасна комбинација :)
ReplyDeletesuper post, koshulata e prekrasna!
ReplyDeletehttp://donnaoctober.blogspot.mk/
https://www.instagram.com/donnaoctober/
That is a lovely shirt. It is very chic. Your entire look is beautiful and I love your blog!
ReplyDeletewww.anicheberry.blogspot.com
Кошулата е прекрасна, и ти благодарам за прекрасниот коментар :*
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionconfessions.blogspot.mk/