Hats and Sandals | Málaga

http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2016/06/hats-and-sandals-spain.html


Spain is a country that you must visit at least once in your life. That is the only way you will experience its beauties, learn about the culture, see the history and live in the moment.
I wrote a post about "Alcazaba de Málaga & Gibralfaro Castle" last week and now you can see what I chose to wear during that walk.
I chose this jumpsuit, which is made of such a light material, so even though it's black, it's super comfy and easy to wear on sunny days. The off-shoulders pieces are my 'go-to' style this summer :)
This sandals you'll see in most of my future posts. They are the my first choice for every outfit. During this hot summer, we must protect ourselves, so this hat was my choice for the day.
Hope you like it ;)
S. ♥
♥ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram  ♥
 
(jumpsuit - Aliexpress, sandals - Primark, hat and purse - local)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska