Floral Pants & Crop Top.

http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2015/08/floral-pants-crop-top.html

New mid-week post is here! I hope you're having a great week so far and wish you a great weekend in advance :) Today I'm sharing with you a combination I wore to a friend's birthday party, but didn't manage to take photos at the time. So I decided to recreate this look for the blog. 
Crop tops are not the first thing I would reach for in the store, but this one really caught my eyes. I find that wearing crop tops with high-waist pants or skirts is one of the most tasteful ways of wearing them.
Floral pants can be worn in lots of ways and are mostly associated with spring and summer. That's why I'm sharing this look before the end of this summer. 
Hope you like it ;)
S. ♥  

(photo by: Daniela Stojanova)
(crop top, pants & heels - H&M; necklace - AliExpress)

♥ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | Lookbook

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. Se e sovrsheno vo kombinacijava!
    Pantalonite ja davaat svezhinata koja se nadopolnuva i so preubavoto lanche a crniot crop top i crnite shtikli ja pravat kombinacijata pogodna i za navecher (Y)

    http://mimiinciarasworld2.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ти благодарам Мими :*
      Мене оваа комбинација ми е една од омилените, иако се разликува од досегашните ♥

      Delete
  2. Прекрасна си Сања, одлична комбинација - една од твоите најдобри.

    Поздрав,
    Реалистка

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Фала!
      Многу се двоумев, но мислам дека на крај излезе успешно :)

      Delete
  3. Одлична комбинација Сања, пантолоните се преубави :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanja preubava kombinacija! Pantalonite se mnogu ubavi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasna si vo kombinacijava, mi se svigjaat shtiklite epten<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this pants are just fabulous
    kiss


    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/09/cc-hair-extensions.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska