Day 2. FWSK ss15

http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/2015/04/day-2-fwsk-ss15.html
 For the second day of Fashion Weekend Skopje, I chose to play with patterns and colors. I took this dress with black and white stripes and paired it with this bright yellow blazer. It's a bit of unusual and kind of brave color for me, but I really think it's suits perfect with the dress. 

I went with royal blue heels from Stradivaruis and blue accessories as well. The watch is really cool -
it says "Who cares I'm already late". 
I hope you like this look, which is quite different from the one worn on the first night.
Stay tuned for the combination of the third day, really soon.
S. ♥

My fellow bloggers: Dina Diamonds, Mimi in Ciara's World and Emi's Blog
 (dress - Aliexpress, blazer - Aliexpress, heels - Stradivarius, watch - Aliexpress)

♥ Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | Lookbook

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Преубава комбинација! Спојот на црно-бело со сина и жолта е одличен. Ми се допаѓа што си разиграла со две бои.
    Многу елегантно.

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. konecno vreme da go iskomentiram ovo prekrasen outfit :)
    uste samata vecer koga objavi slika se zaljubiv - mokna vpecatliva kombinacija na boi i dezen - poln pogodok

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Instagram

Follow @sanjabozhinovska